Thursday, September 16, 2010

What will I feed them??

One of the many small things I think about as we are attempting to prepare ourselves to have two little African boys dropped in our laps is what I will feed them. Well, not so much what I'll feed them, but what they will like to eat.

Maybe they'll like everything because up to this point they haven't had much.

Maybe they will only want what they had when in the orphanage or foster home.

Maybe they will become attached to the first meal I serve them and want only that.

Maybe they will eat anything I put in front of them.

Maybe they won't want to eat.

There probably isn't a whole lot I can do to prepare for their reaction to the food I serve them except drop the expectations I have for them loving everything I serve and always complimenting me on what an amazing cook I am. ha :)

Bobby's hoping they like spicy food. We'll see what I can do about that!

1 comment:

  1. I think they'll like bacon. Yeah and lots of deer meat, if you want any let me know!

    ReplyDelete