Friday, August 26, 2011

Random, Important (some more than others) Things

We've been a family of three (under one roof) for almost 4 months now, and will be a family of four (under on roof) in less than a week! How's that for a few major life changes in a short time?!? I guess I'll be able to report just how THAT is in a few days :)

So, I just wanted to pause for a moment and praise my husband, and wonderful father to my children.

Bobby. Is. Amazing.

I am so thankful for his willingness to serve our family by working hard day, and sometimes night, so I can stay home with our boys. And, he makes our bed in the morning, too :)

From day one with Owen, when I semi-expected myself to be amazing at parenting and Bobby to be pretty okay, he was AWESOME! It's been so cool to see Bobby's natural ability to parent and connect with Owen.

My husband also has ultra patience, with me. I can be too critical of the little things I think he doesn't do, especially when I'm stressed. I'm so thankful that he is able to communicate lovingly with me at these points - when I certainly don't deserve it!

Thanks, thudie, for all that you do! Oh, and that includes everything I didn't mention or don't notice too - think that should cover it :) Love you.


The other random, and not so important thing, I wanted to share is the music I've been particularly enjoying this week. Josh Garrels' Love & War & The Sea in Between. Free!

2 comments:

  1. Great post Maria :) You are an amazing woman, and Bobby is incredibly blessed to have you! I am so thankful to call all three (and soon 4-- Hooray!) of you family! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a HUGE joy to see how you and Bobby work together and compliment each other. It's even better to see you as parents...you're both so natural at it. How did you ever know that that cute football player in your psych (or math?) at WB would be absolutely perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete